The Fenton Fire District currently uses the following schedule:
Number of prints required to submit along with application?
- Commercial - 2 sets
- Residential Subdivision Master plan – 2 sets
How many will be returned?
Are they to be signed or sealed and by whom?
- Yes, must be signed by a Missouri Registered Design Professional
Fee for Commercial Permit:
- $75 plus $4 per $1000 cost of construction
Permits are required for:
- Fire alarm systems
- Fire suppression systems
- Mechanical Electrical
- Cooking hood suppression
- Cooking hood
- Duct Installations
- Special agents
- Removal of underground storage tanks
- Permit Fee $50 (Due with application, prior to inspection.)
- Fireworks Fee: $125 - Per Display, No Sales Allowed
- Burning Fee: $125 - 30 Days, air curtain destructor only
- Blasting permit: $125 good up to 30 days
- Storage rack installation 12 feet or taller, same as commercial fees.
- AST's & UST's, & removal of underground storage tanks, same as commercial fees.
- Paint booths, same as commercial fees.